Detective Conan (nights of mysteries)


For the past weeks I've been watching this great anime. I recalled how I was looking for it through various video uploads and sites late last year. Almost every night I get to watch two or three episodes before I go to bed. I love watching mysteries and stuffs. You can visit this site which offers the links to this anime. I read somewhere that the english version is titled "Case Closed" due to a name conflict with "Conan the Barbarian".

Ow, some links are broken and some videos are not available anymore. I suggest you take a look if the episode's other parts are available before watching the "Part 1". You can also click on the video to take you directly to the megavideo site and watch at a little wider screen plus erasing the megavideo display which makes the subs hard to read sometimes.

Have a good night.


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: